onsdag 29 december 2010

GBG.

I en av mina umgängeskretsar tror många att jag bor i Göteborg. Därför att jag gjorde det i tre månade för snart två år sedan. De har liksom inte fattat att jag är tillbaka. Rätt komiska situationer har uppstått. Nästan lika komiska som detta mail jag fick idag:

Hi, I hope all is going well.  I was surfing online and came across your information with GBG.

I had been involved with GBG about 18 months ago (and still use the product)and wondered how the business was going for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Charlie Plyler
charlie@tt125.com
251-610-7744
888-776-0070 (you can press 2 to reach me)

Mitt svar lyder:

Hi Charlie,

All is shit in my life. All I do is surfing online looking at pictures of houses in small cities. Houses I want to buy so I can move away från STHLM. For the moment I’m not involved with GBG. I was a while ago and I liked GBG then. Now I’m not so sure. There are many streets in GBG who hurts my feelings when I walk on them. I’m going to GBG next weekend. I’ll check it out and let you know.

Mikael Andersson

Jag ska alltså till Göteborg nästa vecka om nån vill hänga! Är där onsdag till söndag.

Inga kommentarer: